Sunday 19 September 2010

In the beginning ...

I have created this blog to document my journey out of chaos and into a better world, ever hopeful that I can inspire others to change along the way.

A BIT ABOUT ME

THE BAD PART
I struggle with an Eating Disorder
I used to Self Harm
I have Borderline Personality Disorder
I am a Recovering Alcoholic
I have Hypermobility Syndrome

THE GOOD PART
I am a gigging musician
I adore my dog, Harry
I love reading many types of literature
I strive to be better in a small way each day
I am SH free since May 2010
My other half J keeps me strong and grounded

I hope to use this blog as a platform to document my experiences, past and present, with the eventual plan to turn it into a book. Writing is a big part of my life. Expect poetry, musings, ramblings and emotional heartache.

Ultimately my life has been a bumpy ride in the dark without a map. It is only now that the road is starting to even out and I feel like I am going in the right direction, with a plan and the correct tools to ensure I no longer lose my way.


I am guessing that I will continue to take wrong turns. I hope that in writing about my experiences throughout life I can begin to understand more about who I am and what my purpose is in life.

Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment